Thursday 13 March 2008

I Hate You Darling



It seems we were all well and truly shafted by the Chancellor yesterday. Being a smoker and a driver I was crucified, thank god I don't drink! Instead of dealing with the real issues in this country (poverty, the impending recession, teenagers and the fact that no-one can afford to by a house )Alistair Darling, in his infinite wisdom, decided that people who happen to own a car, like a drink and who smoke should bear the brunt of his ineptitude - the bastard!! That being said, at least me ol' nan will be warm next winter! Anyhoo, to cheer up any fellow drivers/smokers, here are a couple of shitkicking tunes. The first is a blinding Hadouken! remix of Bloc Party, followed by The Presets' awesome 'My People'.

Bloc Party - The Prayer (Hadouken Remix)

The Presets - My People

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: