Monday 17 March 2008

Back in the day



I'm currently in the process of converting all my vinyl to mp3, a daunting task but well worth it. Music must be one of the most emotive of mediums. Certain records take be right back to 80s/90s - being wrecked at the Reading festival, dodgy clothes, even dodgier hair and Karen...aah, the lovely Karen!. It all seemed so innocent back then, but then I'm getting old!!! I've provided you lucky people with three of my faves from back in the day; Stourbridge's finest - Pop Will Eat Itself, fellow midlanders The Wonderstuff and and the dynamic duo themselves - Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine. Those of a certain age will sigh with memories of youth lost!

Pop Will Eat Itself - Def. Con. One.

The Wonderstuff - A Wish Away

Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - Sheriff Fatman

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: